We just spent a cool, spring day exploring Grandma & Grandpa's farm. It could have been a bit warmer but we did enjoy getting some mud on our boots (and pants, and coats and....). Hopefully these photos will sum it up for you and give you a glimpse at our country bumpkin side. Yeehaaa!!Can you believe it? A rare sighting of that creature we call "Mom". Yep, that's me - I'm pretty rarely on this side of the camera so I took matters into my own hands to fix that. You never know when that will happen again. :)
Tom Sawyer here has no fear of getting dirty. Had it been warmer he probably would have been bathing in this creek.
Country guy meets City Chick. Big brother and little sister come from very different worlds right now as Aunt Laura visits from Chicago.
The diva enjoyed the nature walk but is NOT up for the daring or dirty stuff.
We actually use the farm pretty regularly but it's not always ALL of us going there at the same time. Kids take turns going up with my man and a week or two ago, the older 3 spent the entire day up there while Boo and I had a Mommy day. I have never seen my kids any dirtier as they came home caked in mud!! Believe it or not, I'd take mud over doing tick checks any day!
4 comments:
That looks like such fun! It makes me want to hike(I'm not really a hiker, but HEY, I'm inspired)! Love it!!
Megan
I tagged you! Come over to my blog to see!
Jen :-)
HI Sharon- I saw your post on my blog. Email me and I'd be more than willing to help, if I can, in the readopt depart.
suzi_little@hotmail.com
by the way... tell Lori that I miss her!!! I think of her often and have been TERRIBLE about emailing. Give Hope a HUGE hug for me!!
-Suzi
Fun stuff Sharon. Still trying to figure out how to travel to see you and the great kids who will be coming home soon I hope! I liked seeing the picture of you! I don't do that enough either! Hope you have a very blessed Easter!
Smiles,
jen g.
Post a Comment