Friday, March 28, 2008

Easter Sunday


Here we are before heading to church for an Easter Brunch and Resurrection Celebration. Praise Him as all we have in Christ was made possible when He ROSE AGAIN!

After church we headed home to change before heading to our friends, the Howards, for a beautiful lunch and an Easter egg hunt. Since this is the earliest Easter I will live to see, I imagine that I will remember it as the coldest and snowiest egg hunt ever! Man was it cold outside....


Boo insisted on wearing her dress all day and I had told her she would have to wear her coat. As we arrived I noticed she wore this paper thin jacket instead of her coat and I was reminded that I often take her independence for granted, where was the mother of this poor child?


Just another egg shot. Ironically, for Spiderman's first egg hunt he made his own priorities. You couldn't talk this kid into picking up any of the real eggs we had colored, he went to grab them and then pulled back like they were poison. Nope, he knew early on that the real prize lay inside those bright, plastic eggs!


The whole freezing crowd of hunters with their bounty.

0 comments: