OK, I've got lots to post and I'm running behind. Beware for multiple posts this week. :) I'll try to keep them short and in order.
This is Spiderman's envelope - pretty good huh?
On our way to the mailbox (Yes, we are back to being Spiderman again)
These photos are precious to me as my kids "just decided" they wanted to write a letter to the President, George W. Bush. Well, who wants to tell them "no" so we just dug right in. The letters were precious (and I did keep copies) and ranged from telling the President they "liked how he ran the country", asked him if he could "send some money and some food to the people in Ethiopia who don't have any", suggested that he put "Bibles in all the jails so the bad guys will learn how to be good guys", and Boo drew a picture of him as a patriotic colored flower. I even splurged and let them each send it in their own envelope, who knows, maybe they will get letters in return? They keep asking me if their letters have arrived at the White House yet. Priceless!
Here is what I can't help but draw conclusions about. My little children have such confidence that they can approach the God of the universe in prayer about anything and know that He hears them, why wouldn't the President of the United States take the time to listen to them? After all, "God is his boss" and we have the confidence to know that God is never too busy or too important not to listen to us. Praise God for the faith of children - "ye have not because ye ask not".
0 comments:
Post a Comment