Like most Americans, we took some time this week to color Easter eggs. Of course, this was Elijah and Hope's first time for such a tradition and it was delightful to watch them take their time and plan them out (or in Spiderman's case, dye them over and over and over again so he could ge the most out of each egg).
It was quite a party as Grandma was here visiting for a week full of birthday parties and Easter celebrations.
We won't actually be hunting for eggs until after church on Easter Sunday but I imagine that will be full of fun as well. We did use our Resurrection Eggs on Good Friday as a bedtime story and the kids all loved it of course. God bless whoever dreamed up those eggs!
1 comments:
I have never gotten resurrection eggs. I was going to this year and forgot:( How fun for "spiderman" to dye Easter eggs for the first time!!
Your family looks so sweet.
Michelle
Post a Comment