Sunday, November 30, 2008

Finally! Our first snow.

The kids have been waiting and asking and dreaming and asking about when we would get snow. Spiderman actually asks us what dates we will get snow as if we can request it or control it ourselves. Anyway, they were out running around building snowmen in their PJ's at 7:00 am today and again after lunch. They stayed out and played until dinnertime. They are truly in snow heaven! We'll see what tomorrow holds.


As for Thanksgiving, we had a relaxing time with Aunt Laura, who travelled in from Chicago to celebrate with us. Even better, she brought lots of pie (so yummy)! You can see here she even got to help the kids decorate our tree on Friday. We laid low this weekend and enjoyed our cozy little house while the kids wrapped presents (from the toybox) for their teddy bears. Christmas, here we come!

It was fun to see Aunt Laura again and she even started teaching Spiderman how to knit. :) He truly loves learning anything new and he never stops asking questions.


2 comments:

I WOULD GATHER CHILDREN said...

I love your new look on the blog Sharon and that great picture of all of you guys! We've got plenty of snow here now too, about 7 inches I would say! Have you checked out Natalie's blog? She is in South Africa right now!!
smiles,
jen

Caroline's Promise said...

Hey Sharon,

I've lost your email. Email me so we can catch up! LOVE the blog and the pics of the kids!