OK, one more try at shameless advertsing and fundraising, all wrapped up into one. For those of you who haven't checked it out yet, our adoption agency puts out a calendar every year of the adorable children they have helped join their forever families. The proceeds go toward their orphan care around the world (they do not just complete adoptions). Anyway, as you can see by their website photo, Spiderman made it in the big shot for May. What you can't see is that Boo made it in as the big shot for June. I don't know how we pulled that off but since we did, I feel the need to get the word out (or brag, whatever I should call it). You can order your very own calendar from allgodschildren.org and then you can see these sweet faces AND remember to pray for the approx. 143 million orphans around the world. Happy new Year!
How to Unlock Your Teacher's Super Powers
7 years ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment