Friday, June 11, 2010

Special Friends = special memories

We were so blessed to have another great visit with our friends, the Morbys.  They drove out of their way in order to stop for a few days and let their kids reconnect with ours.  Spiderman and his buddy have been friends from Ethiopia BEFORE they each ended up in an orphanage.  They arrived in America within a month of each other and while they are on opposite sides of the country, God has allowed them to stay connected.  This is their third visit with each other in America.  His big sis just happens to be good friends with Hope so they both get a special treat when they visit. 

Another fringe benefit of these visits is that I've become good friends with Matt's Momma.  Cindy seems to be cut from the same cloth as Lori and since Lori & I are such good friends, naturally I click with Cindy as well.  I am so blessed to have these more experienced mommas to encourage me in my own journey.  Not only that, they are fun!


Here are some jewels...


This is the boys last week and below is the photo of them back in 2008.  Lord willing I will have many more similar photos of the boys over the years.


0 comments: