Monday, March 22, 2010

A Great Birthday Gift

This is a great way to celebrate my birthday.  My baby, my Boo, followed the Lord in believer's baptism today.  She asked Jesus into her heart over a year ago and the past few months she has been begging and hounding us about getting baptised.  She has been SO excited to do this and was BOUNCING around all day about it.  I love this sweet moment with her Daddy on such a special day.  What a wonderful birthday gift for me.


Later that afternoon she had another big milestone (though not nearly as significant).  Boo finally lost her first tooth.  She's been dreaming about getting a visit from the tooth fairy after watching her older siblings getting many visits over the years.  Look at that little smile.  When I asked her the next morning if she saw the Tooth Fairy she told me, "I caught her and put her in a jar but somehow she escaped."  I know she realizes I'm the Tooth Fairy but I love the imagination she pours into the fun.                                                                         


0 comments: