Thursday, March 18, 2010

9 year old Glamour Girl


My Goose has turned 9 and we've graduated from "theme" parties to a girlfriend sleepover.  How did it happen so fast?  Even the gifts have turned from toys to diaries, clothes, hair & nail accessories.  What's the rush?  :) 

Well when it came to the girls, they had a wonderful time.  Their highlight seemed to be the manicures and facials and I love this photo below.  Their giggles and conversations just cracked me up!  That is until I was reminding them to be quiet at 1:00 am.  Thankfully, birthdays are only once a year (per kid still adds up).


Here is the spunky girl today on her birthday in her favorite new outfit.  It is just as fun as she is.  I love you Goose!

1 comments:

Three2Five said...

Seriously 9!!! I love her new outfit she looks so grown up.