Saturday night our local Home School group planned a Ball for Daddy's and their Daughters (The University's Campus Christian Fellowship helped to pull it off). It sounded like a wonderful night (I was home having a night with my boys who chose donuts and Hot Wheels videos) and I can tell it impacted all three of my crew that attended. Obviously the girls had fun getting pretty and learning some dances with Dad. My man filled me in as well and said that they played every song to tug on a Dad's heartstrings (Butterfly kisses, Cinderella, I loved her first, ....) gave a short little challenge for Dad's to truly be there for their daughters, and sent them home with memory books the girls made and that Dad gets to complete. It's precious and now he has his work laid out for him to write his thoughts about the girls in their books. Anyway, here are some photos I took before the big date. They all clean up pretty well.The girls with their handsome escort. You know my man loves these girls. I haven't seen him in a tie in YEARS!
How to Unlock Your Teacher's Super Powers
7 years ago
1 comments:
I haven't seen him in a tie since your wedding! haha. Great pics.
Post a Comment