Tizita's family has been organizing weekly soccer games at our church. As you can see by these smiles, they are a big hit with the kids.
This week, the two newest families home from Ethiopia were able to join in and the crowd was getting pretty big. It couldn't help but remind me of watching the soccer games at Hannah's Hope Ethiopia.
Afterward we enjoyed some freezy pops and playing on the playground. Boo has a new buddy as Ridge is the closest to her in age.
Earlier that day, Hope was getting her hair braided and Goose wanted hers done as well. I am by no means an expert but this sweet girl was still impressed by her hairdo and felt she had a good connection to the Ethiopian girls.

2 comments:
Goose's hair is adorable. I still haven't tried something like that on Aleena. I would love to see the other girl's hair too!
Thanks for a few of the pictures of the kids. They look so very different from what I remember.
See you soon!
jen
Looks like fun! She looks thrilled with her new 'do. Ask your hubby how many times he teased me when I did MY hair like that.
Post a Comment