Well, it took over 3 weeks and 3 attempts to get a trampoline but we finally did this past week. The kids were so excited to put it together, that 3 of 4 helped out in their PJ's one morning. I think the instructions said it was a 2 person job so I had plenty of help with my 4 little people.Amazingly, it only took a couple of hours til they could bounce on it and we did it all while my man was at work. He was impressed (and maybe relieved) to see he had a clear evening that night.
Now I'll admit that it wasn't until the next night that we finished putting up the net (they didn't break their necks Grandma!) Originally we were going to skip the net as it wasn't in our yard sale profits "budget" but Grandma got wind of that and she and Great-Grandma insisted that they buy the net for us. THANKS!
See all these happy faces? This has been a wonderful purchase. The kids get outside more (even if they bring their Legos with them), get plenty of exercise and get more practice at taking turns. :) My man is just waiting for the first ER bill.
OK, the kids call this "popcorn" as one jumps and tries to bounce the others enough to make them let go of their legs.
3 comments:
I am not actually in a valley. Just frustrated. I am such an extravert. It is hard to keep my extravertness fed. It was just me venting in a very passive aggressive way about people not connecting.
Thanks for the support! I am a little afraid to track who looks at my blogg.
I love it! Sounds like something I would do...put it together while my hubby's gone...he says he hates it when I do something like this...but deep down I know he's thankful, as well! Looks like a ton of fun! Have you tried it out?? Fun stuff!
We all saw the POWER in prayer and fasting when we as a blog family took a day to do this for the hold on some of the Ethiopia adoptions.. SO I feel that we as a blog family need to do this for Margot (Julies' mom) SO please join me this Friday July 25,2008 for a day of fasting and prayer for Margots healing!!!!
C
"For the eyes of the Lord are over the righteous, and his ears are open unto their prayers."
1 Peter 3:12
Post a Comment