Well, I just had to put up some more photos of our winter play. Not much explanation needed but I will say we've had more snow than usual this year and Spiderman is done with it. More than the snow it's the cold he's sick of. He may be anxious for spring but he couldn't be kept inside when everyone else was playing.Goose was the first willing to head back outside. The snow dumped within a couple hours and they all enjoyed being showered with it.
Jaybird wanted to try out the snowshoes and Spiderman had to give it a try as well. I'm sure it would have been more exciting on 12 inches of snow instead of 3.
Boo is usually just enjoying the fluff. Here she is making desserts for her cafe. Not sure what inspired the safety glasses.
These last 2 aren't from this weekend but stick with my theme. :) Jaybird loves the snow and on this particular day, just decided he was going to dig to China, "or Mexico".
1 comments:
Where on earth did you find a sled that would fit him?
Post a Comment