Monday, May 21, 2012

More Branson Fun


I just wanted to post some more photos of the fun times we had in Branson.  Above is the Krispy Kreme Doughnut Factory.  The kids loved watching the process and we ALL loved the tasting.  YUM!  It's a good thing we don't have one of these places near home.


One afternoon we went to "Ride the Ducks" which was pretty cool.  The old WWII amphibious vehicles were cool all on their own but the funny driver/tour guide made it even better.  We got a taste of old military history as well as a neat ride on Table Rock Lake.  The kids even got to drive the boat for a little bit. 

These two photos are at Dolly Parton's Dixie Stampede.   I wasn't sure what to expect here but it was the most fun dinner theater I've been to.  We had an excellent meal while watching an old west/variety/rodeo show and it was great.  Definitely something to see while you are in Branson.  It was pretty cool to see so many animals (especially horses) included in the show but it was a hoot to hear Boo exclaim as the buffalo came running out, "I thought those were extinct!!"  Awesome day Aunt Susie!

0 comments: