I know life is busy for everyone so I won't make excuses for not blogging in about 6 weeks. :) I'll just try to sum it up. We celebrated fall in many fun ways that included hay rides, pumpkins, cider and as you can see - building our own scarecrow. The kids loved it all and our new friends is still sitting on the porch as I type, despite being beheaded on more than a few occassions.
Isn't this beautiful? Our dear friends travelled to Ethiopia last month to meet their 2 new daughters. They brought back some fun new Ethiopian clothes for the kids here and all but one were able to pose for this photo at church for me. Those same friends are back right now to bring the girls home. I can't wait to post a complete photo with the missing 3 faces...
Of course we ended the month with some fun costume moments. We were glad to have our friends, the Jeffries, come for a week's visit. The kids loved having a couple extra "siblings" for the week and us Mommas had fun scrapbooking while the menfolk were away hunting deer. Good times.
Now on to November....
0 comments:
Post a Comment