Thursday, May 20, 2010

Their little girl


It was such a rare treat for my parents to come out and visit this month.  The week flew by and since the weather was cold and rainy, we had plenty of time to just relax together and reconnect.   It's always good to see them but it made an especially sweet Mother's Day gift for my mother & I.  My highlight was a video interview where the kids and I were able to ask them about their own childhood and lifechanging memories and capture it all on film.  I have no doubt we will treasure that in the years to come.



This is a 3-D puzzle of the White House that made for a fun project.  It was harder than we expected but with much perseverence (read obsessing), we got it done by bedtime that night.  Another big hit were the many rounds of Blokus Trigon.  Reminded me of the many hours growing up when we used to play Rook with my Grandparents.


Hey Mom & Dad, please come back again before too long!!!






0 comments: