Well, since it had been 5 years since our last family portrait, we figured it is about time we update it with our bigger family (I know, I know - it's taken us quite awhile). A friend of ours has started a photography business call Infinite joy Photography and it was just the excuse we needed to get our act together.
These are some of the best shots, though I must admit the best family photo isn't here as I wanted my Christmas cards to be a surprise. :) You'll just have to wait for that one.
Can you tell by any of these photos that it was crazy windy and freezing that day? Hopefully it's not too obvious but we were glad we didn't blow away!




2 comments:
These are great pictures!
They look great! You look like you're freezing in that second one. Can't wait to get one of these for our wall!
Post a Comment