We ended our trip with a short stay at Bryce, one of my favorite places. Even though I took a TON of photos, they just still can't do it justice. These "spires" behind us are called the hoodoos and they seem to go as far as we can see. The kids were entranced at the first sight of the canyon and when we took a 2 hour hike down to the bottom and back, they had such fun exploring.

Once again, Goose was so dramatic that she said, "I never want to leave this place". They saw chipmunks, birds and lizards but unfortunately no bears or mountain lions. :)

There was plenty of time for trailblazing along our hike and the kids slept very well in our tent that night (Did I tell you that it doesn't work that way for adults?). We got an early start for home the next day but for our final night before getting home, we opted to stay at a hotel instead. It was wonderful!!

Now it's time to get things ready to start school next week.
3 comments:
Such a beautiful place! I love the incredible variety God gave us :)
Beautiful! How could anyone doubt the Creator?!
Awesome!! Can you send me that first photo? I don't envy doing your laundry after this trip--looking at them getting down and dirty!! Even your diva!
Post a Comment