I can't believe it but we added more chick(en)s. As if the 7 we already have weren't enough, I've been suckered into more little fuzzy ones. When I took the girls to the hardware store Sat.,I had secretly planned to get one or two for the kids. You see, since we ate Lester the Rooster about 6 weeks ago, we realize we won't be hatching any chicks this year "naturally". Imagine my surprise when the clerk informed me that you had to buy a minimum of SIX chicks (some state law? I doubt it). I was ready to say nevermind BUT...you see these eyes down below? I had two desperate girls pleading with me and I fell for it. I consider myself tougher than that but now we have these fuzz balls cheaping through the night in our basement (oh, how nice a garage would be) for about the next 5 weeks. My man thinks I'm crazy, go figure.
How to Unlock Your Teacher's Super Powers
7 years ago
2 comments:
It would be very hard to resist those eyes ;) Especially after the baby chick themed birthday party.
Oh my I bet your house is fun right now. My girls would love to visit your home.
Abby just walked up to me. She said "ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh I want a little chickie baby too." :-)
Post a Comment