Well I'm obviously behind in writing but I hope to post a few things this week to get caught up. :) Fall is a pretty busy time around here as it seems our house is full of out of town family. We enjoyed having Grandma M here for Spiderman's birthday party and filled our week with lots of fun. As is usually the case, it was an emotional goodbye at the train station when we dropped her off. I thought this photo captured the emotion well. It helped cheer everyone up to realize that she would be coming back in just a few weeks.I can't leave out that Jaybird joined the ranks of the proud hunters this month. Following in his little sister's footsteps, he bagged his first squirrel and is proud to show it off here. Way to go boy!
How to Unlock Your Teacher's Super Powers
7 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment