OK, I know we are all busy this holiday week and it seems there is much to tell but I'm going to start with last weekend. Goose made my day when she declared she was ready for a haircut. She has been determined to grow her hair down to her waist and yet at 6 years old, she does nothing to take care of it. As we have gone through the ritual of washing, detangling, brushing, braiding, you name it, I have asked Goose if she is ready to get her hair cut (after all, it has been about a year and a half now). Imagine my surprise when this time she decided a haircut sounded better than recurring pain and discomfort. I was ready to celebrate! Well the next day we made a trip into town and she lost maybe 5 inches or so. She absolutely loves it and makes a point to tell people all about it whenever she can ("this is my first haircut since I've been 6 years old!). It is mighty cute so I wanted to show her before and after photos.
How to Unlock Your Teacher's Super Powers
7 years ago
1 comments:
Looks great and easier for all involved!
Post a Comment